Privacy rules are strictly respected and we comply in full with all Eurpean directives and laws.
We don't give your informations to third parties.
Information collection and Use
- To create an account we require your email address, username, business or real name, location, and password. If your business is in Europe, we also require your VAT code. The address and VAT code are private and not published.
- Each registered user can add personal info such as bio and website that will show up in the profile public page.
What we do with it
- Your email address is used to to update you on site events.
- We will never s hare your email with any third parties.
- All the passwords are MD5 encrypted and not even ZenLayout Staff can view them.
- Your business info, such as VAT code are kept in our files for accounting purposes.
- Your location, bio and any other information you enter in your profile page will be published and visible.
- Contest information is always viewable publically on the site. We offer a paid option, during contest creation, to keep your contest's info viewable only by registered users and not by guests or visitors.
- We do comply with the Google Terms of Service and Code of Conduct, we'll use the information generated form Google Analytics to learn more about site visitors, and to improve the site based on these findings.